Harmon’s back for another round of yelling. He looks at the Andrew Luck decision, Jim Harbaugh’s future and the coaching carousel. Thursday F15

Audio clip: Adobe Flash Player (version 9 or above) is required to play this audio clip. Download the latest version here. You also need to have JavaScript enabled in your browser.

On Thursday morning, I estimated that, as I saw it, there was a 99.8% chance that Andrew Luck would choose to ply his trade in the NFL next season. By Thursday afternoon, I was glad that I’d left that 0.2% possibility of him opting to remain in college for another season. Word came down Thursday […]