As kickoffs approach for the early games, there are few sure things in terms of injuries and omissions for Week 8.
We know that DeAngelo Williams (foot) didn’t make the trip to St. Louis.
- Brett Favre practiced at the end of the week, so he’ll take the field versus New England (you didn’t think he’d sit, did you?).
– Louis Murphy has been shut down by the Raiders. Jason Campbell is under center for the Raiders against the Seahawks.
- Reggie Bush is still out & Pierre Thomas was back on crutches late in the week.
- Joseph Addai hasn’t practiced this week because of a shoulder injury. Listed as doubtful for Monday versus Houston.
- Pittsburgh might be without both of its defensive ends this week. Aaron Smith is out because of a torn triceps. Brett Keisel is battling a hamstring injury.
– Carson Palmer has a hip injury, but should start in what is a good spot. Can the Bengals win a big game?
More on the FOX Fantasy Football show — FOXSportsRadio.com, XM 142 – coming up from 10a-12p ET/7-9a PT.